Saturday 19 October 2013

On my work table this weekend..

  
This time with a medieval feel.. After my visit the other day to the Falmouth Maritime Museum I was once again inspired by all things nautical.. On of the paper house's I've been working on just happened to be ready for it's paint work. Needless to say the finished 'house' will look very different... As their are monsters and mermaids to paint as yet..

I thought you might like to see the technology (the pegs) that I use in my studio. I do so love a peg.

*You might notice on the last photo a blurry mark, I think that my camera got left in the car and it has got damp. If any one has a remedy I would be so grateful. It is so annoying as I haven't had the camera that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie