Thursday 19 September 2013

Falmouth sketch club.. Week 2

This week 
welcomed us all to draw the new 'Art Masters' exhibition.
 
First sketch 2 minutes without looking at paper
 
Another 2 minute sketch without looking at the paper, boy this is painful. But I love the results, a way forward for me perhaps?

 
Next exercise 6 x 2 minute sketches
We had to look at the paintings, and produce a recognisable image with a few simple marks. I chose to look at the shapes. If you look at drawing no:6 it might give you an idea of what my second drawing should have looked like.
Our lovely Eve Bouratt is such a task master..
 
Lastly a 30 minute sketch, I chose a self portrait by Francis Hewlett, needs a little adjustment here and there but OK, quite a difficult task to draw a painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie