Sunday 14 July 2013

'Happy Days' at Ben Coode-Adams farm

Last weekend we had an invitation to visit Ben Coode-Adams and Freddie Robins 
at their 'Happy Days' exhibition and open garden.. Our son David has been working there for the past few months creating an eclectic range of wood creations using recycled materials.  Here he is posing with his friend Michael Polom in front of the display panels (which will eventually become a toilet block) he created.
Does anyone recognise the person in the back ground?
This is the bird hide my son made from recycled wood/wooden pallets and other recycled/found objects. "Isn't it wonderful".. Sorry proud parent talking...
 
Close up of the door and inside..

 Then into the garden, how about this for a gazebo made by Ben Coode-Adams. How I'd love one of these for my new garden.. (Is that a clue?.. More to come very soon, big things are happening)
 
 
...Well, that's another wonderful piece to put on my wish list.. 

Happy summer days to you all.. Julie.

5 comments:

  1. That is an amazing Gazebo!! What fabulous detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I want one of those for my garden too! Love seeing you in your dress there! Happy summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are really beautiful! I love the nooks in the bird hide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks once again for a beautiful visit. The bird hide is great and I too love the 'nooks'. The gazebo is fabulous - so intricate. If I had it I might never come inside the house (except when it rained which it is doing here constantly this summer).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sons work! You get about a bit. Lovely to see you today x J

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie