Friday 30 October 2009

I thought you might like this......

I thought this might amuse my fellow bloggers over the pond.


My beautiful grandson was amazed at all the pumpkins.



"Do you mind...I'm in my undies"
said the embarrassed fish, unable to hide her blushes.

My next fish is coming along great guns, I am loving making these girls and boys, I can see myself making quite. The ideas just keep popping into my head... Thank goodness for sketch books and lists of which I have many, I'd never remember half of what goes through my head.

"Happy Halloween"

I am off to get chilli ready for 60+ guests wish me luck.
I going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie