Monday 29 January 2018

Washing!

 First pictures of our little barn.. Well a tiny corner of it.. 

For those that don't know we had a moment of madness last year and made the decision to sell our beautiful Falmouth home and buy an old barn that is in need of total renovation..

We still haven't unpacked! We are waiting for John the architect to do his designs just waiting for him to get back to us..
 Meanwhile we had a dry day to get some washing done.. Nothing like a line of white sheets on the line..
We have also been back to Prussia Cove for a winter break.. 
Here are just a few photo's for you to enjoy..
 Bessy's cove
 Carn Euny
 Carn Euny
 Chun Quoite

 View from the Lodge
Nature's 6' high Kelp installation.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos (white sheets included - how I miss my clothes line!). You bought a barn? Literally? Am I missing something? I LOVE old barns (as my latest projects will attest) but somehow I don't think yours is quite the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Mary Anne, yes we have bought one that needs complete renovation.. Crazy in our old age that's for sure. I don't think a little Cornish stone barn will be anything like your huge barns in Canada.

      Delete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie