Tuesday 24 July 2012

The 'Bookbinder' and... The 'Small House'... Collectable Broches

'Blackbird'. The 'Small House'. The 'Book-binder', and 'Enjoyment'.
New one of a kind brooches in my shop. Designed and made by me using recycled card and vintage papers,  hand painted, finished with three coats of acrylic varnish and sometimes a little dutch gold.. And of course a brooch back.. 


Quickly uploaded these onto my bigcartel shop, (Click 'Small House' on the left). I've got to sort out etsy shop now.. I find etsy so long winded.. Takes me ages... and ages... and ages...

4 comments:

  1. They are lovely, I like the bird especially.
    I was interested to hear you find Etsy long winded. I have found that, with a full time job, I just don't have time to keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very lovely.

    Yes, you need to sort out the Etsy thing! It is a bit long-winded to list things, but it gets less onerous as you do it more (and they have improved it somewhat)

    Etsy has been very good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting. . I just purchased 'enjoyment'! Can't wait, I think your art is amazing. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another set of beautiful brooches, Julie. I love them all. Have you heard of a site called 'Artfire'?It's where arty folks also sell their stuff. Not sure if it's any easier than Etsy but worth a look. x

    Annette - you will LOVE your new brooch - I wouldn't part with mine for any amount, and lots of folks have tried!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie