Monday 18 July 2011

West Mersea - Beach huts and boats

I have an 'Art and Craft' market booked in a week or so on West Mersea.  

As usual I have all my best ideas at the last minute. Hopefully I will have enough time to print them, get them mounted and framed..... I'd better get on and finish the drawing, cut the lino, dampen the paper, the ink........ Ooooh..... Just getting ahead of myself there....
 
The first is an idea for a print of the beach huts on the island, a popular subject.... Hopefully profitable too..
 These are for another little project, a work in progress you could call it....Don't know which way to go with it yet, bunting, a book maybe?? Or just a set of little boat'y prints...  Sail boats and traditional rigs 
(Rigs = sails)...

On Saturday I braved the rain... It was pouring down... I got SOAKED!  I went to the launch of  'The Essex Print Club.  They only have a facebook page so far... More information as soon as I have some... It could be very interesting..



2 comments:

  1. Everyone loves beach huts!Boat-y prints sound interesting. Can`t wait to see what you do with them. Have a good week, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look very cool; I can't wait to see what you do with the beach huts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie