Monday 28 February 2011

A special gift from Papillon Bleu..

 Patricia at Papillon Bleu, click on her name and visit her blog it is so cute.
Thank you so much Patricia, for my lovely doll, I am thrilled to bits. I shall call her 
'Petite Patricia'
So many surprises..
A few weeks ago we got together ... (Through our blogs)... And decided to send each other a little gift...
 
Also in the parcel there was also this wonderful little cake theatre.
And a life like sweet... which I almost ate....  Amazing, so real.
Thank you once again Patricia. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, the little dollie-so cute, but I love the cupcake theater, How Cute is that!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie