Wednesday 21 April 2010

New Shoots...

Can you see a bean 'Cobra' peeping out of my newspaper pot? 
There is only one at the moment but I still get excited...Little things...
 
....The mangetout 'Oregon Sugar Pod' are romping away...
As for the peas...'Champion of England' 
...a very old variety going back to 1940.
(I got them from http://www.realseeds.co.uk an absolutly fantastic site well worth visiting)
They are ready to be planted out at the weekend.

I love this time of year in my veggie garden..

2 comments:

  1. I love to see those little seedlings popping out of the soil in Spring, too! It looks like you will have another lovely garden this year.

    Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see all the new things growing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie