Monday 19 October 2009

Anthromophic fish "I'm finished too"



My Anthromorphic fish is ready to 'Sail' its little shell fins are painted so carefully, the little blue blanket rests lightly on her back, her planks have been nailed neatly into place, she just needs to be varnished and away she must go.

"Someone has put spotty leg warmers on me.
Do you know who did this?"
she inquired.



She blushed and said "You shouldn't look at a ladies bottom".



"Do you like my feathery tail?" she asked.



"I have one patch on my planking,
no damage was done, its all for effect"
she said as she turned and walked away.



"My planks are quite water tight" she hastened to add.



"My lips are the most beautiful shade of pink "
said the fish who now was wondering if she was a fish after all.




She had gone through so many changes her artist had given her a wooden structure with a beautiful blue blanket to keep her warm on long journeys. Vivid blue eyes that look deeply into your own, with her tail of feathers, she was done.

"Who am I?"
she wondered as she quietly wandered around the room.



"I'm just under 8½" tall, I am made of calico, paperclay and I have been finished with many coats of acrylic paint that have been rubbed back and painted several times which gives me a slightly aged appearance. I hope you like me?" she asked "I am just waiting for my varnish and then I shall be finished". And that was all she said.



"I am now varnished and complete" she said.
"Where shall I go to now"? she asked.

**************
My fish needs a name, can you help me decide.

Any suggestions would be welcome

Thank you for your comments and thank you for visiting.

Julie

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Names, "Gedda" is Danish and means fish. "Line" is
    ??? (not sure of the origin), and means from the river bank.

    Just a couple of suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel she has had some sorrow & sadness in her life, but it hasnt always been this way. how about "Bella" ? ... she is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie