Saturday 28 July 2012

On my work bench... This week

              The 'Cottager' ... A little brooch
 
A small painting waiting to be named, I can't decide I have two mulling around in my head.
And last night we went to my lovely friend's Sarah Smith (Work above) and Barbara Morrison (Work below)  Masters degree show at the Minories Gallery Colchester.
Finally , below, these two pieces where amazing
Cut Photographs by Steve Joyce
Sculptural installation by Alex Scarborough

For further pictures and information about the artists visit 'Masters at the Minories'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, nice to meet you at the Minories the other night, the cut photographs is Steve Joyce, thanks for putting the image up, 'amazing' well thanks very much. Seen your name on the Shiny Shed, are you involved?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie