Tuesday 15 June 2010

B stands for...

...Bunting, Buttons and Beachuts
Bunting in the garden
Bunting in the Kitchen

I just love bunting, it is such a summer party thing, it decorates an area in a matter of seconds and looks so sweet.
Close up of one of the little flags

'Buttons and Beach huts'  was inspired by the beach huts that are part of the local sea-side villages where I live here in Essex.

This is my bunting handmade of course with quilter's calico, vintage buttons and paint, sanded and painted again finished with matt varnish.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I lived close to beach huts, your banner is so cute.
    My birthday is July 12, I knew I liked you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach huts and the water....utopia! Your little beach hut banner is wonderful!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to one and all, please feel free to leave a few words..

I am always pleased to read what you have to say and will always try to answer any questions you have to ask. ~ Julie